The technology experts of Washington Works know good technology when we see it. We specialize in spreading efficiency throughout our clients' businesses.
Dell is one of the world leaders in hardware and software manufacturing, and we have the honor of being an official Dell dealer. Our IT ingenuity combined with Dell's quality technology delivers proven technology solutions to our clients time and again.
As a business technology provider, we understand that we need to provide only the best solutions and products for our clients, which will in turn offer the best chance of success. With over two decades of experience delivering quality technology to its users, the employees at Dell are, without a doubt, technology experts in their own right. Dell manufactures a diverse array of products geared toward boosting your business's productivity, and Washington Works is the top official Dell dealer in the DC Metro community. With our top-tier consultants and Dell's powerful technology solutions, your business is sure to impress its clients and outpace your DC Metro competitors.
Follow Your Dreams with Dell Technology
Make your dreams a reality with proven technology solutions from Washington Works.
At Dell, they create technology to allow users to realize their deepest and most-anticipated desires. They believe that technology is the key to making this happen, and at Washington Works, we agree. We are known among DC Metro small and medium-sized businesses for providing affordable technology solutions designed exclusively for you. We provide a number of services, including:
- Cloud Computing
- ...and more!
Hardware Solutions from Washington Works
We offer only the best of Dell's hardware solutions, including:
- Desktops and Workstations - Whether you are looking for world-renown security in an OptiPlex workstation, or the multitasking management power of Inspiron, Washington Works can work with you to find the most cost-efficient solution for your technological needs.
- Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices - Washington Works offers a wide range of laptops, including the professional-grade Latitude series laptops and light-and-affordable Dell Chromebook, among others.
- Servers and Networking Units - There are a lot of different servers out there, but you want only the most optimal technology for your business. Whether you need the flexibility of a PowerEdge Tower Server or the high performance of Blade Server Solutions, Washington Works can find the server that will be most optimal for your business.
Regardless what your technological needs are, Washington Works can outfit your business with quality, cost-effective, and comprehensive hardware solutions to meet your business goals.
Not only does Dell offer a wide variety of hardware solutions, but they also provide their users with excellent printing capabilities:
- Single-Function Laser Printers - If you need a basic printer without all of the bells and whistle, Washington Works can help. Whether you want a simple black-and-white printer or a more colorful palette, we have a solution for you.
- Multifunction Laser Printers - Sometimes printers with more functions are extremely useful. If you want a comprehensive scanner-printer combo, a multifunction printer might be the solution for you. Washington Works can help you determine if your business really needs it or not.
- Ink, Toner, and Drums - What good is a printer without the supplies to power it? Washington Works can guarantee you get the best quality print from your device.
Choosing the right printing solution can have a significant impact on how much you spend on paper and ink. Washington Works will help you pick a quality printer, as well as the materials to run it.
Cloud computing is making waves in the technological community, and we at Washington Works understand that. Dell provides its official partners the ability to sell full-scale cloud solutions that will keep you one step ahead of the competition.
- Versatility - Small and medium-sized businesses deserve the power that an enterprise-level cloud solution brings to larger Fortune 500 companies. Washington Works can deliver your business a cloud solution that is just right for your needs.
- Cost-Efficiency - Why waste money on a physical infrastructure when you can move to the cloud? Washington Works can help you slash operations and maintenance costs with a proper cloud computing solution.
- Mobility - Access your business's information anytime, anywhere with cloud computing. Any pre-approved device will be able to access your company information, be it on-the-go or in the comfort of your own home.
With the power of Dell's hardware and software, and Washington Works' trusted IT consultants, you too can reach for the stars and achieve your goals. Call us at 301-571-5040 and take the first step toward making your small and medium-sized business dreams a reality.